08 December 2007

So it's the middle of the night and I'm knitting with the tv on for background noise…and commercials are weird - the demographic is people watching Pimp My Ride at 0330 PST. :)

The new diet mountain dew commercial is all about how yo-yo's were invented as a weapon…which made me think: I hope Mrs. Taelour sees that one of these days, she who was so emphatic about banning the devices at my elementary school when I was in the sixth grade.

anyway: been knitting and crocheting and tunisian crocheting hats like a crazy person. start work on monday, have four days in which to make things of string (now down to two and a half).

charter finally came and plugged in our phone. those of you who need to know the number should check your email/myspace before you ask. :)

and finally, to the commenter of ye olde last post: I think that's brilliant. shall we play with dell and gateway as well?

No comments: